This is Ebby our new dog. She is 3 years old and so fun and smart. It's so nice to have some company while Chris is busy at work and school. Oh yeah and she is spoiled rotten;)

This how she rides in the car. It is so funny.

She loves to sleep under all of the covers and snuggled up right next to me. This is her in Whitney's bed.
You did good. Our little Ebby!!! The run away dog. She is quite the dog!!
ReplyDeleteYay! You started blogging! Be prepared to become addicted- j/k. It's such a great way to journal and stay in touch with friends & family. Staci is going to start one too! Ebby is a cutie!
ReplyDeleteYeah I got an app on my phone so now I am totally addicted. Unfortunately I don't have much to blog about haha. I gues Chris and I will have to get more interesting!
ReplyDeleteOh yeah I need help I don't know how to get everyones names to the side of my page so I can view your blogs! Help please
ReplyDeleteGlad you updated!! Your dog is a cutie. We are in the market for one right now--trying to find the right one. Might be a while still.
ReplyDeleteKeep posting. Love to hear from ya!!
Julie she is a min pin and she is fabulous. She is jumpy though but other than that she is awesome.
ReplyDelete