So while we were flying to California to nationals for Whitney and guess who was on the plane?...... DAVID ARCHULETTA!!!!!!! It was so awesome he stopped and took picture. Whit got his autograph and was in heaven!!! Needless to say the trip got off to a great start:)

What!!! Are you kidding me? I'm so jealous. I bet those cheerleaders went nuts. It would have been hilarious to watch them screaming for David!
ReplyDeleteOh yeah it was so awesome. He was so cute and nice. We all were freaking out. The plane ride was the best when they all realized that it was him like 4 rows up!!
ReplyDeleteThat's so cute!!! Yeah, he can't complain either. :)
ReplyDeleteYou need to send him this picture! He'd be as proud of it as you all are! Talk about being surrounded by a bevy of beauties! Best plane ride ever, I'm sure!
ReplyDelete