Saturday, April 2, 2011

Conference weekend

For conference we went to Tremonton and my amazing mother had a project for Kelley and I all ready to go. We made darling church bags it was soooo fun. Thanks mommy!!!



These are the bags!!!



Ebby fits perfectly inside;)!!!!!



Ebby and Daisey played all day together!



And when my dad came home they found him and immediately they cuddle up!!!!

What a great weekend

8 comments:

  1. It was so fun to have you hear for a few days. The bags really did turn out so cute. Thanks for coming. I love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's way fun!! I love a good project like that - and to have it all cut out and ready to go? Pretty much crafter's heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bags! Super cute! And what dog in this family isn't spoiled?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do have a great, Mom, Chrystal! Love you ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie I miss you too. And I miss your kids:)

    ReplyDelete