Thursday, May 26, 2011

Spotlight Dance Review

So this year I have been staying busy by teaching dance at a studio in South Ogden. I am so lucky to have come across this position as their new cheer coach. The year has been a little slow but my girls are awesome. Ava and Avery had me choreograph a duet for them. It was so fun and I loved it. The dance review was on Thursday and I was so proud of my 2 classes.



Me, Ava, & Avery

YouTube Video

Sorry the video is crazy at the first bit it gets better.



My cheer class!!!



One of my awesome moms made all these poms for the girls!!! They looked so cute:)

YouTube Video

This is the cheer routine.

I am so grateful to have had this opportunity and I can't wait to do it again next year:)

No comments:

Post a Comment