
At our service project on Thursday.

At the campsite!! It was soooo cold our poor girls froze!

The young men didn't think we had enough wood so they took it upon themselves to go and "push" down a tree. Thank goodness they did because we burned 2 trees in 2 days haha

The young men with half the tree

The other half of the tree.

Our amazing cooks!!

Chris' Armor of God talk

We planned the whole thing around a boot camp theme. These are the packs we gave them.

Our faithful warriors!!!! Love these guys so much. They were all asked to prepare a 5 minute talk on the 13th AoF and all I can say is WOW!!!!

Chris & I. Isn't it funny how 1 year ago was the most glamorous day of my life and this morning I didn't even put make up on:)

I came home to a dozen red roses. Chris is so awesome and he is my best friend. This year gas been hard but it has also been so great!!!
Way to go Chris!!! What a year it has been. Love you both!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the contrast between the two days. Life Just keeps getting netter and better!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like an awesome youth conference and how cool to do it together!!!
It is fun to see how each year of marriage changes AND how each year gets better :) I can't believe it has been a year! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI love the introduction to this post haha! It dies just jeep getting better and better and I'm glad youth conference went well!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome way to spend your anniversary :) And yes, I love the no-make-up thing! That is totally going to be me :)
ReplyDeleteThe contrasting days will be a fun memory! Good for the two of you planning such an amazing youth conference! The kids were blessed to have you as leaders. And, yes, you will find that each day, week, month, and year get better and better as you give 100% to your spouse. Selflessness is so contrary to today's culture of "it's all about me", isn't it? You and Chris are a great couple. Bless his heart for giving you roses and breakfast in bed! What a charmer! Love you!
ReplyDelete